Red carpet has practically become a permanent fixture on the streets of Downtown LA. Between the GRAMMY® Awards, Emmy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards and the Los Angeles Film Festival, plus glamorous premieres like Michael Jackson's This Is It, 2012, Despicable Me and Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the stars have made L.A. LIVE their new home. Bring new life to your meeting or event by having it where the biggest events in entertainment are - L.A. LIVE.
AFTER PARTY LOCATIONS
Just steps away from Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center are some of L.A.’s hottest party/event destinations.
- JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE, Ballrooms (Capacity: Up to 2,000)
- WP24 at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles (Capacity: 272)
- The Event Deck at L.A. LIVE (Capacity: 5,000)
- Target Terrace (Capacity: 300)
- The NOVO (Capacity: 2,300)
- Microsoft Square (Capacity: 1,000 – 10,000)
- The Conga Room (Capacity: 930)
- JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE, ION Pool Lounge (Capacity: 100)
L.A. LIVE is a media-friendly location for publicity stunts, press conferences and on-sale events that generate a tremendous amount of exposure and awareness.
- On-Sale Events
- Promotional Stunts and Exposure
Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center is the perfect location to host your special screenings.
- Promotional radio screenings
- Research screenings
- Critic screenings
- Press Junkets
Adjacent to Regal L.A. LIVE are two stunning hotels
- JW Marriott Los Angeles - 878 Guest Rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles - 123 Guest Rooms
- Nearly 100,000 sq. ft of exhibition space
For more information, contact:
Michael Rodriguez | [email protected] | (213) 742-7363
Heidi Garcia | [email protected] | (213) 742-7143
Past Movie Premieres:
Sign up for the 'Movie Insider'
Showtimes, upcoming attractions, advance ticket sales, promotions/sweepstakes & offers.
Today's Premiere Cinema Feature
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children 3D
Genre: Action_Adventure, Family, SciFi_Fantasy
Synopsis: From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable, thrilling and haunting tale. Sixteen-year-old Jacob follows clues that take him to a mysterious island, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children. As Jacob explores the abandoned bedrooms and hallways, he discovers that its former occupants were far more than peculiar; they possessed incredible powers. And they may still be alive.
1000 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015
Host a Private Event
L.A. LIVE is the perfect place for your group meetings, party or convention. Choose from many elegant spaces.Learn More