Red carpet has practically become a permanent fixture on the streets of Downtown LA. Between the GRAMMY® Awards, Emmy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards and the Los Angeles Film Festival, plus glamorous premieres like Michael Jackson's This Is It, 2012, Despicable Me and Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the stars have made L.A. LIVE their new home. Bring new life to your meeting or event by having it where the biggest events in entertainment are - L.A. LIVE.
AFTER PARTY LOCATIONS
Just steps away from Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center are some of L.A.’s hottest party/event destinations.
- JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE, Ballrooms (Capacity: Up to 2,000)
- WP24 at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles (Capacity: 272)
- The Event Deck at L.A. LIVE (Capacity: 5,000)
- Target Terrace (Capacity: 300)
- The NOVO (Capacity: 2,300)
- Microsoft Square (Capacity: 1,000 – 10,000)
- The Conga Room (Capacity: 930)
- JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE, ION Pool Lounge (Capacity: 100)
L.A. LIVE is a media-friendly location for publicity stunts, press conferences and on-sale events that generate a tremendous amount of exposure and awareness.
- On-Sale Events
- Promotional Stunts and Exposure
Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center is the perfect location to host your special screenings.
- Promotional radio screenings
- Research screenings
- Critic screenings
- Press Junkets
Adjacent to Regal L.A. LIVE are two stunning hotels
- JW Marriott Los Angeles - 878 Guest Rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles - 123 Guest Rooms
- Nearly 100,000 sq. ft of exhibition space
For more information, contact:
Michael Rodriguez | [email protected] | (213) 742-7363
Past Movie Premieres:
Sign up for the 'Movie Insider'
Showtimes, upcoming attractions, advance ticket sales, promotions/sweepstakes & offers.
1000 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015
Host a Private Event
L.A. LIVE is the perfect place for your group meetings, party or convention. Choose from many elegant spaces.Learn More