Valentine's Day is right around the corner, it's time to start planning! But don't worry, you don't have to do this alone. We are here to help! Follow our suggestions and you will have an amazing night and a happy date!
Show your significant other how much you love them by treating them to a couples massage at the Ritz-Carlton Spa! Make sure to make reservations!
2. Dinner! Because nobody wants to have a hangry date!
- WP24 by WolfgangPuck: Nothing says romantic like dinner on the 24th floor of the Ritz-Carlton!
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Steak + Wine = SUCCESS
- Rosa Mexicano: Treat your enamorado to Rosa Mexicano.
*The most important part is this is to MAKE RESERVATIONS!
3. Post-Dinner Plans
Keep the night going! We have a few ideas:
- Conga Room: Put on your dancing shoes for Trinere's Valentine's Night Concert!
- Club Nokia: See Ja Rule and Ashanti take the stage!
- Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE: Catch a flick!
- Lucky Strike Lanes: Time for some friendly competition!
Remember the most important part is to PREPARE! Make sure you make reservations ahead of time and buy tickets in advance.
Need gift ideas? Nothing says 'I LOVE YOU' like a 5-course dinner by the world's best chefs! Buy your significant other tickets to All-Star Chef Classic!
BUT if you want to have a low key night and stay in...we can help with that too!
Order some food!
- We recommend some Spaghetti & Meatballs from Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill! You can act out this adorable moment!
- Make sure to also stop by Red Mango for some to-go Froyo!
Now you can go home and Netflix & Chill...you know since you have chilled FROYO!
Host a Private Event
L.A. LIVE is the perfect place for your group meetings, party or convention. Choose from many elegant spaces.Learn More