The BET Youth Experience (June 24–26) is designed to educate local high school students on the various aspects of the music and entertainment industry. Selected students will spend three days at L.A. LIVE learning about careers in music and entertainment including event production, marketing, artist management. They will also receive professional advice on personal and career development. The program is capped o by attending the BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater on June 26.
- Written response to the following:
1. Please share why you want to be selected to participate in this program.
2. What inspires you?
3. How has music impacted you?
- Upload a video or send a video link of you showcasing your talent, or a self- interview video discussing why you want to be selected (max. 2 minutes)
- Upload a letter of recommendation from a non-family member (i.e. teacher, coach, instructor, pastor)
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MAY 20
AEG and BET encourage all interested and quali ed students to apply for the BET Experience Youth Program. Please read below for quali cation requirements:
- Reside in Los Angeles County
- Did not participate in the 2013, 2014 or 2015 program
- Demonstrate a strong interest in music and/or entertainment
Host a Private Event
L.A. LIVE is the perfect place for your group meetings, party or convention. Choose from many elegant spaces.Learn More